Imagine living in a Country which is willing to put the needs of illegal aliens ahead of Veterans who have served America.
“Try to fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... But not prove they are a citizen.”
- A Message from a World War II Navy Veteran
- To: Allen West
- Obama Takes Credit for Making the U.S. Respected Again?
- Honor Thy Fallen: A Memorial Day Tribute
- We Salute our Four-Legged Military Heroes
- Commander-in-Chief Barack Hussein Obama
- Military Raises Alert Level – Lt Col Ralph Peters on Judge Jeanine Pirro Show
- Anti-American Left Wingers urge People to Stomp on the American Flag
- Open Letter from Ayatollah Khamenei’s Nephew to Obama to Stop This Nuclear Deal
- The Purple Heart Matters for Fort Hood Terror Victims
- The Road to Reform with The Concerned Veterans for America
- U.S. Air Force Epic Response to ISIS
- Taliban Leader said They will Take More Americans Prisoners since the Bergdahl Trade
- WWII Vet Gets Benefits After 67-Year Fight with VA
- Bowe Bergdahl Desertion Charge
- Lt Col Ralph Peters on The Bergdahl Decision
- Documentary on Fort Hood – Remembering A Massacre
- Navy SEAL Killed in Parachute Training
- Veterans Are Still Waiting Months for Appointments
- Will Rules of Engagement Endanger Our Military?
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- February 2010
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- April 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- April 2007
What happened to America in the 2012 Election may best be summed up by this new word:
"Ineptocracy” (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Click Here To Help Us Advance The Conservative Cause By Purchasing Items from Our Store. We have Bumper Stickers & Gift Ideas for Veterans & 2016 Election Gifts
- Click HERE E.W. Jackson Warns Black Christians How Democrats Betray Them And See Full Page Video.
Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Laura Ingraham & Others Had This Video On Their Shows
- Eureka! Trump Is Tops among Latino Republicans, Univision Reports August 5, 2015Donald Trump enjoys a higher favorability rating among Latino Republicans than Jeb Bush and every other candidate in the Republican presidential field, Univision reported.Yuri Perez
- Bozell & Graham Column: Mark Levin Worries About the Young August 5, 2015Arrogant liberal journalists naturally assume that conservative talk radio only succeeds in making Americans dumber. They reach this conclusion by avoiding conservative talk radio entirely. But the overwhelming majority would never dare appear on one of these shows and debate the conservative host. If one of them ever entered the ring with Mark Levin, they'd […]Tim Graham
- NBC Hypes Hillary ‘Firing Back’ at Jeb Bush over ‘Women’s Health’ Comments; ‘She’s Got an Issue’ Now August 5, 2015NBC Nightly News seized Tuesday on Jeb Bush’s comments concerning women’s health that “may have ignited a new flashpoint in the race for president” and instead of focusing on the Planned Parenthood baby parts scandal, the network gushed over Hillary Clinton “firing back” and “blasting” Bush for his word choice after the Democratic candidate had […]Curtis Houck
- Chris Matthews Not Amused, Seems Oddly Offended, by Cruz's 'Machine Gun Bacon' Video August 5, 2015MSNBC host Chris Matthews kicked off his roundtable segment on Tuesday's Hardball by denouncing Ted Cruz's amusing "machine gun bacon" video for conservative media outlet IJReview.com. Unfortunately for Matthews, no one else on his panel was as stuck in the mud, agreeing among themselves it was a clever viral video to put out in the […]Ken Shepherd
- Slate Makes Great Case in Favor of Right to Bear Arms August 5, 2015An online magazine has made a terrific case in favor of the right to bear arms. Was it an NRA publication? Nope. Perhaps one of the conservative magazines such as National Review or American Spectator? Nope. The magazine was actually Slate. Slate? Yes, liberal Slate magazine has published an article making one of the strongest […]P.J. Gladnick
- Liberal Rush Caller: Planned Parenthood ‘Does a Lot of Good Things’ Besides ‘Baby Killing’ August 4, 2015On Tuesday’s installment of The Rush Limbaugh Show, a caller seemed to stun the eponymous conservative radio host when he explained that his wife “works the operating room at Planned Parenthood” in St. Paul, Minnesota and argued that while it’s “rather hard to believe,” the abortion provider “does a lot of good things, and not […]Curtis Houck
- Conservative Women's Leader to CNN: Drop Planned Parenthood Consultant August 4, 2015As the scandal continues to grow regarding videos that show leaders of Planned Parenthood discussing the sale of organs from aborted babies' bodies, the leader of a group for conservative women sent a letter to Jeff Zucker -- president of the Cable News Network -- to ask that he remove a political contributor from CNN […]Randy Hall
- Daily Beast Takes Issue with Religious Alternative to ObamaCare-Regulated Health Insurance August 4, 2015Leave it to the Daily Beast to find objectionable a completely voluntary religious, not-for-profit alternative to for-profit ObamaCare-regulated health insurance.Ken Shepherd
- CNN's Camerota to Planned Parenthood Exec.: Any 'Soul Searching' After Videos? August 4, 2015CNN's Alisyn Camerota actually pressed Planned Parenthood executive vice president Dawn Laguens on Tuesday's New Day over the controversy surrounding the abortion organization's sale of organs and other tissues from aborted babies. Camerota wondered, "As a result of these [undercover] videos...is there any soul searching that's going on in Planned Parenthood today – not, obviously, […]Matthew Balan
- Andrea Mitchell Suggests ‘Inaccurate Reporting’ Caused Hillary’s Poll Plummet August 4, 2015In an interview with Hillary Clinton’s communications director Jen Palmieri on Tuesday, MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell fretted over the Democratic front-runner’s recent dive in the polls: “The numbers are grim for Secretary Clinton, whose overall unfavorable rating of 48% is worse than any unfavorable rating we've recorded for Barack Obama during his presidency....What do you […]Kyle Drennen
- Eureka! Trump Is Tops among Latino Republicans, Univision Reports August 5, 2015
Thank you Sir, for your inspired reading of the Declaration of Independence.
I presume it is your intention to continue periodic readings of the Founding Documents in this format. There is a crying need, an urgent need for this kind of clear American history lesson to be presented to the American public on a consistent basis – especially from one such as the warrior-defender of our Liberty that you are.
Despots come and go; they rise on the flow tide of a paralyzing apathy that affects segments of our society who fail to understand that the blessing of Liberty carries with it, serious duties, responsibilities and obligations. Since the presidential election of 2008, we have witnessed a smooth-talking charlatan develop from a budding despot into a virulent tyrant. Now, as a people that have stood by clueless as this nightmare has been played out right in front of our eyes, we find ourselves totally unprotected by those who swore an oath to protect and defend us but, who have instead, succeeded in enslaving us within our own borders. Now, we find ourselves practically at the point of no return; we are paying a terrible price for our irresponsible, pathetic inaction. We’ve seen how the despot works and we’ve seen how an apathetic, ‘give-me-something-for-nothing’ public has failed to read and heed the signs of danger that sprang up concomitantly with the incremental encroachment of tyrannical controls and governmental curbs on our Constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms.
The public has become fragmented by trivial diversions, paper-tigers, non-issues and frivolous policies imposing divisiveness. We have been disabused of our patriotism, religious faith and national resolve. We are sadly, a rudderless, floundering ship of state because the helm has been abandoned by an un-seaworthy, incompetent captain whose compass was ‘Made in Iran’ and points constantly, due South.
We are in dire need of a visionary leader. We are in need of a man of courage to emerge at the front. A man who possesses the ability to rally the fragmented, motivate them to regain their lost self-respect through massive injections of patriotism – and shape them into a unified force that will march toward a dedicated rebirth of our beloved nation.
We, the legal citizens of these United States, must immerse ourselves totally in the task of becoming fully-informed regarding all the current situations that will affect our future as a people. We must become super-sensitive to threats to our national security and incursions against our Liberty and personal freedoms. We must realize that time is not on our side in the vital effort we must make to change the persona and nature of the Presidency and Administration to one that has our traditional American interests as its primary objective.
Steadfast & Loyal action is what we need. We all have a part to play. If we are to survive as a free people, each American man, woman and child must play his part.
MORT KUFF © 7-4-2015
President Obama has recently come out citing polls which claim America is more well-liked in the world than when he came into office. Pete Hegseth was on FOX with the Kelly File to dispel this notion, and explain how American safety has been laid at the alter of our popularity.
Luckily we see that Pete Hegseth came out with a powerful statement on reality not what an arrogant leader states. Pete Hegseth is the CEO of Concerned Veterans for America, a Fox News Contributor and the former executive director of Vets for Freedom. Pete was an infantry officer in the Army National Guard. He also served tours in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Guantanamo Bay.
Some further points on this matter point out Obama’s so-called “re-set” with Russia has resulted in the worst relations with that country since the Cold War. We see Obama’s antagonism toward Israel’s prime minister has elevated tensions with what was once our close ally. The leaders of Iran shout “Death to America” as they sneer at the Obama administration. However we don’t understand but the president tries to negotiate a nuclear deal with that Islamic Republic. Let us not forget that anarchy has engulfed Libya, after President Obama ordered air strikes to topple Moammar Gaddafi. The mainstream media is still silent as recently, Americans were chased out of Yemen as the security situation deteriorated.
The Wisconsin Governor, Scott Walker stated “Whether it is cutting a bad deal with Iran, calling ISIS the JV squad, or touting Yemen as a success story, Obama’s lack of leadership has hurt America’s safety and standing in the world.”
The few people who are paying attention believe this man is delusional. The Bullies of the World see our Military be depleted and they do not fear us or respect us.
This video is a special Memorial Day program which is comprised of interviews from U.S. service men and women.
This Video also explains what a Gold Star Family happens to be. A Gold Star Family is a family who has lost a son or daughter in a war. It could be in any War, be it World War II, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, or Afghanistan.
The Gold Star is for families who have lost someone they loved, a much-valued member of their family, in a war. A gold-colored star will be displayed on a service flag, to indicate that a member of one’s family was killed in war as a member of the Armed Forces.
Eulogy for a Veteran
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the Gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the mornings hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.
– Author Unknown
We have seen thousands of dogs who served in our nation’s military. These wonderful Heroes have sacrificed so much. We want to present this Video which shows how hard these dogs work to save lives. Lara Logan gets to interviewing some of the dog handlers in out fine Military. This video offers a rare look into the secretive world of Military working dogs and their handlers.
These dogs serve overseas in War Zones and in the streets of America’s biggest cities. These Military working dogs truly serve our country and sometimes give their lives for us. These dogs are genuine heroes and deserve to be recognized everyday.
Missing in Action
The most anti-military, anti-American, non-patriot ever to have been honored with the title of, Commander-in-Chief, was MIA at all celebrations of Armed Forces Day 2015 thus, dis-honoring all active men and women in our Military and every veteran who ever served this nation.
That is the totality of his legacy.
U.S. Navy Vet WWII © 5-17-2015
We have been informed that for the first time since the tenth anniversary of the horrific 9/11 attacks, the U.S. Northern Command has upped the threat level. This raised threat alert is for military bases across the country.
There is no better person to explain the situation than Lt Col Ralph Peters. This current administration has purged the Military of top Generals and Admirals. We read recent reports that Obama has purged some 197 officers in his first five years of his presidency.
Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady is the recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor. He states this as well as other top retired officers, which is that President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.