Imagine living in a Country which is willing to put the needs of illegal aliens ahead of Veterans who have served America.
“Try to fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... But not prove they are a citizen.”
- The American Flag
- The Battling Bastards of Benghazi
- Honor The Fallen – Army Spc. Matthew M. Pollini
- Honor The Fallen – Army Staff Sgt. Justin R. Whiting
- Wayne LaPierre on The Truth About Background Checks
- Military Army Special Forces Combat Videos from Iraq
- The U.S. Air Force Band at the Smithsonian Museum
- NRA Ad Featuring Dana Loesch for American Moms
- Theodore Roosevelt’s ideas on Immigrants and being an American in 1907
- Ted Cruz on the Failures of Obama and Hillary Clinton in the Middle East
- Americans Remember Pearl Harbor 74 years After Attack
- Remember Our Military This Thanksgiving
- WWE Celebrates Veterans Day
- The All American B-17 – World War II Survival Story
- Colonel Ralph Peters on Putin and Russian Airstrikes in Syria
- New Lockheed Martin Amphibious Combat Vehicle for USMC
- Former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell’s AD for the NRA
- Iran Now Making Deals with Russia
- Mike Komlo Florida Company’s Rating At Better Business Bureau an “F” for Fraud?
- Michael Komlo of West Palm Auto Group LLC Scams a Veteran
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- February 2010
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- April 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- April 2007
What happened to America in the 2012 Election may best be summed up by this new word:
"Ineptocracy” (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Click Here To Help Us Advance The Conservative Cause By Purchasing Items from Our Store. We have Bumper Stickers & Gift Ideas for Veterans & 2016 Election Gifts
- Click HERE E.W. Jackson Warns Black Christians How Democrats Betray Them And See Full Page Video.
Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Laura Ingraham & Others Had This Video On Their Shows
- Chuck Todd on Clinton Comment: ‘Wait Until Limbaugh Gets a Hold of That One’ February 9, 2016Discussing the New Hampshire Democratic race at the top of MSNBC’s 10 a.m. ET hour on Tuesday, Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd suggested Bill Clinton provided “diminishing returns” on the campaign trail for wife Hillary and “struggles being a surrogate for her on the trail.”Kyle Drennen
- Salon: Religion Just ‘Fears’ Sex February 9, 2016The progressives at Salon ask, “Why is religion so obsessed with sex?,” yet they themselves cannot seem to write enough articles on the idea that it is. Last week they blamed the “old men running the Vatican” for everyone’s “sexual hangups.” Now they’re going after Christianity in general with an excerpt from a book titled “The Illusion of […]Mairead McArdle
- HuffPost Starts Tracker of 'Deplorable Wave of Hate' Against Islam February 9, 2016The Huffington Post – which considers itself a reputable news source – has started an “Islamophobia” tracker. This little side project on its site tracks anti-Muslim remarks, harassment, intimidation, bigotry and acts of violence against Muslims. Why? Because the Huffington Post feels a severe phobia about Muslims has taken over America in recent months.Tim Graham
- Kudos: The CW’s ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ Deals with Religion. It Wasn’t a Disaster. February 9, 2016I wouldn’t normally write about this, except that it’s become so exceedingly rare and unusual. Especially with shows primarily built on sex and irreverence. But The CW’s Crazy Ex-Girlfriend had a scene this week, in an episode titled ‘That Text Was Not Meant for Josh!’ involving a priest and religion. And it actually went…well.Dylan Gwinn
- Mic.com: Cross-Dressing Boys Fight School’s “Sexist” Dress Code February 9, 2016It is pretty clear now that requiring boys to dress as boys for school is sexist, Mic.com says. A co-ed group of students at Buchanan High School in Clovis, Ca. responded to the Clovis Unified School District’s decision not to change its dress code by cross-dressing. Girls wore men’s collared shirts, and boys wore dresses […]Mairead McArdle
- Harris-Perry: Beyonce’s Double Middle Finger Fighting ‘Patriarchy’ ‘Homophobia’ in BLM Video February 9, 2016Just before the Superbowl, pop star Beyonce released a Black Lives Matter themed music video set in New Orleans called “Formation”, in which she gives the double bird to the police, among other things. Of course, this was prime fodder for MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry, who finds race in everything from from Star Wars to […]Kristine Marsh
- NFL Promotes Beyonce’s Violent Black Lives Matter Message February 9, 2016That Beyonce released her politically charged song, “Formation,” over the weekend is one thing. That the NFL allowed her to perform it at the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday was quite another.. The singer used the Super Bowl, the most watched TV event of the year, as a platform for her controversial message: […]Mairead McArdle
- Blitzer Hits Rubio's Fitness for Office, Repetition Might Be 'Rick Perry Oops Moment' February 9, 2016As Utah GOP Representative Jason Chaffetz -- who has endorsed Marco Rubio for President -- appeared as a guest on Monday's The Situation Room on CNN, host Wolf Blitzer repeatedly questioned Rubio's fitness for office, with seven out of his first nine questions and setup statements challenging the Florida Senator on issues ranging from his […]Brad Wilmouth
- Not News: January's Actual Payroll Job Losses, Seasonally Adjusted to Look OK, Were the Third-Worst on Record February 9, 2016On Friday, in its January Employment Situation Summary, the government's Bureau of Labor Statistics served up a stack of lemons disguised as lemonade. President Barack Obama declared in a tweet that "We've recovered from the worst economic crisis since the 1930s," and the press dutifully fell in line. The BLS reported that the economy added […]Tom Blumer
- Network News Disses Ted Cruz After Surprise Iowa Victory February 9, 2016A Media Research Center study of ABC, CBS and NBC evening news coverage finds Ted Cruz has actually received a negative bump in the week since Iowa, garnering fewer minutes of total TV news airtime (16 minutes, vs. 21 minutes before the caucuses) and a significantly smaller share of GOP campaign coverage than he had […]Rich Noyes
- Chuck Todd on Clinton Comment: ‘Wait Until Limbaugh Gets a Hold of That One’ February 9, 2016
We’re the battling boys of Benghazi,
No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell,
Defending our country we loved so well.
It wasn’t our job, but we answered the call,
Fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate
Led them to safety and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us and foes by the score,
But we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,
So we fought and we fought and we fought ’til we died.
We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,
But Barack and Hillary didn’t give a damn.
Just two dead Seals who carried the load
No thanks to us..we were just
“Bumps In The Road”.
Our staff found a quote: I am John Edwin Roberts and I am the legitimate author of this poem. Inspired by the WWII poem, “The Battling Bastards of Bataan,” I wrote the bulk of it one Sunday afternoon while driving from Okeechobee to Cutler Bay. Over the next couple of days I polished it up a bit and forwarded it to many of my SEAL Team associates.
So, will this reach every American with a computer? Or do we act like the press and give a pass to the people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the Seals’ execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing?
The vile Clinton said “What difference does it make?”
And Hillary Clinton wants to be the next President!
The Obama Administration has not been held accountable because of Political Correctness. This administration continues to show a disdain for our Military at the same time of making excuses for Radical Islam.
This Brave Man died January 22, 2009 while he was serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom.
The Military Policeman was 21, of Rockland Mass.; was assigned to the 772nd Military Police Company, Massachusetts Army National Guard, Taunton, Massachusetts. He died Jan. 22 at Forward Operating Base Delta, near al-Kut, Iraq, of injuries sustained during a vehicle rollover.
‘We had lots of plans,’ his widow says
From The Associated Press:
ROCKLAND, Mass. — Rockland is mourning a soldier family members say has died in Iraq.
Twenty-one-year-old Pfc. Matthew Pollini was serving with the 772nd Military Police Company, an Army National Guard unit from Taunton. Flags flew at half-staff in Rockland and the town posted a memorial notice.
Erica Pollini told The Patriot Ledger of Quincy her brother “was a talented, loyal person” who joined the National Guard two or three years ago. She said his unit was activated last fall and he was due home in October. Joseph Pollini told WBZ-TV his older brother “was a hero, a hands-down hero,” and said he followed his brother into the same Guard unit, a dream of service they shared.
Pollini’s 20-year-old wife Sarah, whom he married Dec. 22, told The Patriot Ledger, “we had lots of plans.”
Army Staff Sgt. Justin R. Whiting
This Hero died January 19, 2008 while serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He was 27, of Hancock, N.Y. and assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Campbell, Ky. This American Patriot died Jan. 19 in Mosul, Iraq, of wounds sustained when his vehicle struck an improvised explosive device.
The Left Wingers who don their Brownshirts are screaming about “gun control”. Let’s face it, their agenda is just like the plan of Dictators and Tyrants in the past. They want to disarm the Legal American citizens. Also let’s not forget the target of this current administration are Veternas, starting in 2009.
Wayne LaPierre says our nation’s broken background check system is one of the greatest failures in the history of American leadership.
Wayne LaPierre, is the CEO and National Spokesperson for the National Rifle Association (NRA). He has written the first single source that provides the facts about the agenda of those who want to ban guns. He vigorously challenges the media and their claim that private gun ownership is the cause of the spiraling crime rate that has made American streets as well as communities unsafe. He explains in his book, with detailed facts, how the freedom guaranteed in our Constitution is called into question when legislation is proposed to ban guns and impose waiting periods and limitations on gun purchases. Mr. LaPierre, a true Patriot, argues that it is urgent that our right of self-defense not be put in jeopardy
Check out these 45 Most Insane Combat Videos from Iraq!
Hat tip to our Military, especially The Army Special Forces
This Video is a terrific combination of 45 combat videos from Iraq. The majority of the gun camera footage is from Apache helicopters killing insurgents with 30 MM fire and powerful Hellfire missiles. The first half of the Video has the islamic music which is almost always playing in the videos seen from insurgents in the hope that it may be shown on the Al Jazeera network. Many of these clips are fr om recent action.
We wish our Active Duty Military and our Veterans a Happy New Year!
The Visitors at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum got a huge surprise. This event started with a single cellist on the floor of the Smithsonian “Milestones of Flight” gallery. It quickly grew to 120 musicians.
The U.S. Air Force Band exhilarated museum visitors with its first-ever flash mob. The four-minute performance featured an original arrangement of “Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – Joy to the World,” led by the band’s commander and conductor, Col. Larry H. Lang. The unsuspecting museum visitors including tourists and school groups were astonished as instrumentalists streamed into the gallery from behind airplanes and space capsules, and vocalists burst into song from the Museum’s second floor balcony.